Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wedding Bells

My sister, Micah (we call her Grubby) is engaged! I am so excited! She and her boyfriend Gabe have been together for a while. They have really been seeking the Lord for His perfect timing. She is beyond ecstatic! I love weddings. I could seriously be a wedding planner. I love the flowers, dresses, decor, food, music...the whole lot. I will be her maid of honor. I am also thrilled about that! Yay!
I still have not been able to sell our camper. I know it has only been a week, but I really want to sell it asap so I am able to get a camera. There are so many things in the last week that I have wanted pics of...:>( Hopefully soon!! I still have not fully decided what I want to get when we do sell it. There are honestly so many places we could put that money- I just don't know if I should drop a chunk on a camera. I am praying that God will show us where he wants us to put the money once it is sold. If it is just to fix our regular one...well so be it. he knows better than us.
In other news, all three of our boys have had bad colds. The older two seem to really be on the up and up now, but Amaus is right in the prime of it. I was really hoping he wouldn't catch it. He has snot and a bad cough. Lord please let him get over it quickly! Danny and I were planning on going to a service on Friday in Alexandria, LA. It is an event they have every yr called, "The Louisiana Outpouring". It is supposed to be incredible. This Friday Gabe is playing in the worship band, and Steve Hill, a preacher from the Brownsville Revival, will be preaching. We won't be able to go if Amaus isn't any better.
I guess the only other new thing going on, is that I recently decided to start a Bible Study in my house for ladies once a week. It will be on Tuesday evenings. I am really praying for God to move through this is an awesome way.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Yay for Gretchen! ;-) That's exciting.

Since you're married, you'll technically be her "Matron" of honor, just like I was for you. :-) You'll be great at all of it. I know you've helped Courtney and I out so much and did an awesome job.

If you ever want a Bible study recommendation, I'm doing one you'd LOVE.

Cristi said...

Cant wait for the study! Woo Hoo!!!! Oh and you've been tagged! Check this out! http://cristi-jesusis.blogspot.com/2009/01/tagged.html

Donna said...

Hello Callie, As a grandmother who knows that your children's grandmother lives in Arkansas, get a camera! I love pictures of my grandkids, and I see them a lot.
Thanks for inviting me to view your blog. I love keeping up with people.