Sunday, July 5, 2009

pics continuid

Read the pst below this first- and please forgive the order. In someplaces I say- here is a pic of...and then there is no pic- that is because I cannot move my photos and will be late for church if I don't leave now- SO- I still have not had time to load pics of the biggest trees- bear encounter- and lot's more. I will do those at hotel this evening-


Wawona Hotel
Can you spot the rock climbers in the crack? El capitan

Danny and amaus at tunnel view


Bridal Veil Falls



El Capitan




Yosemite falls












Getting sprayed by the mist at Yosemite Falls
















hiking to the falls










Curry Village tent cabins































































3 comments:

Penny said...

Am I missing something? Where's the pic of the bear?
Oh, when we went to the Grand Canyon there was a really huge forest fire smoldering. We got there in the middle of the night and all along the way we could see embers glowing on the mountainsides. We had a LOT of disasters on that trip: hurricane, forest fire, flash floods, bubonic plague (sp?), and broken toe. I think there was something else, but it's not coming to me at this moment. Crazy trip, but the best vacation of my life... so far.
I have a job interview in Jonesville in the morning. Say a prayer, please. If I don't get, I'll survive. I'll be working with your Aunt Cindy if I stay at Huntington. Did you hear she got the pre-k teacher position? I'm glad, cause if I end up staying I'm sure I'll enjoy working with her. =)

Penny said...

About the bear thing-- if I would only READ it would help, huh? I just checked to see if you had any new pictures and saw the first paragraph again. This time I realized you already explained the missing bear pic. Sorry.

Mallory said...

i'm so jealous you went to yosemite!! and i love that pic of amaus and danny =)