Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sugar and Spice

While we have had most of our sweet Peruvian princess' room ready for a while now- we recently added a few things.


This is our little girl's gotcha gift. :) A little something to give her when we meet her.

I've also been sewing a couple of outfits- which turned out so huge! (and now that I know her size, I think they'll fit her when she's about 5!) She's an itty bitty little thing!

I am nesting for sure! I have a pretty long honey-do list, poor Danny. I'm hoping to knock out some long put off projects, before we head to Peru. If we're not able, I'm sure we'll be no less excited to head out!

3 comments:

Becky Ryder said...

Cute!! I love the owl, they're my favorite. The tall doll is really cool:)

Penny said...

Everything looks so cute! Can't wait to meet her! What size is she wearing?

Calley said...

Thanks y'all! Becky, the doll is from the 50's.nwe found it in the attic above my husband's office, with the tags still on!

Penny- from my best understanding, she is about 18 month size.