The boys and I had fun delivering a few batches of cinnamon rolls around town. I still love the Pioneer Woman's recipe- don't see that changing!! Muey Perfecto! The boys weren't too interested in helping me cook this week. They have spent most of Christmas break playing outside (until the sickies hit our house, anyway). But, they did help me make a few cards for our delivery day!

When you don't give your kids card guidelines- expect anything. (Like...say, "Hope you have a bugalicious Christmas." I'm wondering if the people receiving the rolls with such a card were also expecting anything!)

Ready to ice


Merry Christmas!!

Enjoy!
3 comments:
I love your blog and I love The Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls! We made egg rolls for our friends this year until.... all the kids got sick.
I personally think the your boys Chrsitmas cards are adorable. However, when my own sons show off their creative writing, I usually less than thrilled. Go figure!
Merry Christmas!
Thanks so much! We all enjoyed them down to the last crumb!
That was the sweetest thing! (Your family delivering AND the rolls!) They were delicious! Thanks again! Love y'all! :)
Post a Comment