The last two days have been a fog. I have practically lived on the phone asking questions, scheduling flights, and asking more questions. If I haven't been on the phone, I've had to be on the Internet checking out hotels, apartments, and emailing about paperwork. Phew...it's been nuts.
BUT...we were able to get flights out of Baton Rouge, so that will be good. Unfortunately, they're three hundred dollars more each than they were only three weeks ago. OY! It kind of hurts to book nearly $10,000 in plane tickets in one phone call, and a couple of emails. But God knew all of this was coming, and He is in control still. He has given an abundance for every good work, and He provides all we need.
We leave for Lima, Peru on next Friday. We fly out of Baton Rouge that afternoon and will arrive in Lima at about 10:30PM.
That was a great flight compared to all of the others we had to choose from that were flying all night, and arriving early in the morning. This is good. This is very good.
I'm finishing up last minute packing...and *sigh...YES! I am going to re-organize the cabinets and pantry this weekend! I just can't stand it. LOL The real 'nesting' has begun!
So, it's actually happening. Finally. Peru bound! Thank you, Lord!
1 comment:
So you are about out of shampoo huh! LOL. Real happy for y'all. Will be praying for a safe and trouble free trip.
Larry
Post a Comment