The boy's teacher, Mrs. Marisha, is awesome! She has a lot of different ways to help them wrap their minds around a concept.




Marisha teaches Suzuki piano and harp lessons. Suzuki piano begins with basic tunes that the children memorize, and they really focus on technique with those simple tunes until they're old enough to begin reading music.
One of the first simple tunes they learn is 'Twinkle, twinkle, little star'. They learn to play that tune to several different rhythms. One of those is what we call,
"miss-i-ssip-pi-mud-pie". Amaus can finally play that rhythm on one note (or several random ones) and he is so proud of himself. After he would finish showing this new accomplishment to Mrs. Marisha, he'd set his hands in his lap, grin ear to ear, and begin nodding his head up and down in an overly dramatic way. It was very funny.


This is Isaac's focused expression. Haha!
After piano, I went and got my hair did! ;)
My beautician, Rami, knows what's up! It was a relaxing couple of hours, but I was glad to get home to mi familia!

Rami, checking out some colors
I wanted some spring-y highlights. Hooray for Rami who dealt accordingly with the sad mess I walked into the salon with. Hooray for a good time!
Tonight as I was praying over Camila, she began repeating "Jesus" after me, over and over. It was so sweet. Then, when I was closing my eyes and praying for her, she would imitate me with a half grin on her face. She had her eyes squinted while she still peeked, and she would babble on and on in an imitation of my praying. I was really cracking up! More and more of her personality comes out every day. She is quite the comedian!
Well, you know what they say... "Early to bed early to rise..."
Buenos Noches!!
1 comment:
Gorgeous picture of you! Awesome that even Amaus takes piano!
Post a Comment