Friday, May 17, 2013

We Are Here!

Our first day at the beach started around 4PM.








As I watched four of our five children run and play in the waves this evening, I couldn't help but get a bit teary eyed. I feel so blessed to have these amazing kids, and so blessed for us to be able to spend the week enjoying each other. I am just so thankful for this time.
























I also was teary eyed to watch Camila playing with complete joy and delight. A little over a year ago, she was in an orphanage with no one to call mama or daddy, a thought I can't even stand to dwell on anymore. She is my precious little girl, and now she is here with us, enjoying life, like every child should be able to do! I just love this little girl with all of my heart.




Salem was quickly lulled to sleep in the mei tai, by the sound of the waves.








Amaus crashed on the couch, shortly after he sat down! He played so hard!




Tomorrow we'll get some real sun and wave action!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Hope y'all have a great time! Looks like you're off to a great start. :)