We have had a wonderful Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve at the Reed's, and it was so much fun! The enchiladas were extra yummy this year! Mrs Betty made me my own pan of them with dairy free cheese! They were del-lish! (I cannot eat dairy right now, because it makes Amaus spit up tons!)
The neices seemed to really like the scarves I made for them. I think everyone really liked their gifts. We also got some cool stuff. Danny got this super cool fur hat, and a man bag. He also got a new socket set, because all of his tools were recently stolen from his truck. :>(
I got a pr of black clogs, brown casual type shoes, two watches and a hat. I love everything. The boys all got tons of toys and stuff. That is one reason why we decided to get them one big thing each this yr. They always get SO much from family, that if
we got them tons too, we would be overloaded! Plus. they don't need a ton of stuff.
Our Christmas morn was so much fun. It was really relaxed and chill. The boys slept till a record time- 8:00am! Danny and I were actually sitting up waiting for them! I am normally in my pjs for our Christmas celebrations, but this yr, I went on and got dressed and cooked some Christmas pancakes.
Grandmama and Grandaddy, and Uncle Beaux and Aunt Beth came by to see what the boys got. After that.
Today we will be going out to my MeMe and Papa's house to eat and visit. This evening my Mom and s Dad will be coming down, and they will be here all weekend. I am excited about that! We have had a wonderful Christmas, and there are more festivities to come.
1 comment:
Danny looks GOOD in that hat. Mmm hmm, yes sir.
Post a Comment