Monday, December 22, 2008





















Last night we held a church Christmas party at our house. We all had a ton of fun. There was a hay-ride that went around the neighborhood Christmas caroling. I had to miss out on it this yr (boo-hoo) because I needed to be inside with Amaus.
We also played several Christmas games that were a blast. I think everyone had a good time.
























Obviously the pic of Amaus sitting in his Bumbo seat was not at the party. That was this morning. He holds his head up better and better every day! It is so neat to see how much stronger he is getting! (I cannot figure out how to get my pics in the order I want them!)






3 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

Aww I miss those parties...I can't wait until me, Charlie & Avery are bundled up and singing Christmas carols at the top of our lungs on those hayrides!

Cristi said...

You just have to click on the picture and then drag it to where you want it. It is tricky sometimes.

Amber said...

I can't wait to meet Amaus soon!