Thursday, December 18, 2008

My new obsession...




While I still love making different kinds of baby carriers the most, I suddenly have gained a real appreciation for aprons. I mean, what else says, "mom", "work", "baked goods", "hugs", and "June Cleaver", all at once? Not to mention, that it suddenly struck me how incredibly useful these gadgets are. I don't like looking like a rag-a-muffin all day, but it's inevitably going to happen if I scrub toilets, cook supper, play with the boys, wash diapers, burp Amaus- tend to things. What a wonderful contraption- and cute too! ;) (IMO)




Hopefully I can get a little fancier with practice.








3 comments:

Melody said...

I love that! I too am totally into aprons now- but the only ones I have are some generic red butcher looking ones, and a Christmas one that's all faded. ;) I love all the cutesy ones that have all the ruffles and stuff. My dream is to one day learn how to sew so I can do that kind of stuff!

Calley said...

Oh! Trust me, this one was a piece of cake. If you could sew a straight line you'd have er' made. (It's really just one big square with a loop up top, connected to a smaller one with a neck strap.)You should go for it!!

Melody said...

Well in that case I'm in trouble. ;)

I can't even sew my kids' Awana patches on without getting a huge, loopy knotted mess! Really- it's the machine, not me!