OK these pictures posted in backwards order. If you want to see how we have been doing things, go down to were I typed near the bottom of this blog, look at those 5 pictures at the bottom, then go above the narration and just work your way up. Other than the bottom five pics, they are posted in a reverse order.

2 comments:
You didnt explain who the strangers were so it looks like some random folks felt sorry for you, took you in, and obviously fed you a delicious breakfast! By the way, I know who they were because my mother in law told me you would be staying there. I know, crazy! Oh and the sea lions are super cool! Love the pictures. Keep em comin.
love the picture of isaac fishing for squirrels, lol. and the pic of you and danny is really cute =)
Post a Comment