Saturday, June 27, 2009

Grand Canyon!

Tons of pics- but I couldn't resist. This place is beautiful.






















































































































































































































4 comments:

Penny said...

you're making me jealous! lol

Penny said...

I was going to tell you--- next time you see a Wal-Mart take your flash card out and make a CD of all your pics. Then you can format your card and use it again. It beats buying several cards (they can get expensive) and insures you won't lose those irreplacable pics. It'll also keep you from running out of space for pictures at a crucial moment and waste time frantically trying to delete some. Just sharing some things I learned the hard way.
Hope you're still having a blast! Stay safe!

Amber said...

Yeah, when I commented before I meant that I want to visit the GC someday. Anyway, more great pictures!

Mallory said...

i really need to do a post with pics from our summer GC years ago! but how do you downsize over five months worth of GC pics into one blog post??? it is something i aim to do eventually, but probably won't get to it until i get a two week break -- after summer classes end in two weeks, and before the fall classes start in august. too bad i didn't have an awesome camera like yours! i had a small cannon camcorder that happened to take semi-decent digital pics also, so most of my pics from there are blurry and heavily pixelated =)