Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Little Prophet :D

Our mama goat, named Kid by Isaac, finally had her kid. We woke up one morning last week to an adorable little male goat. We named him Prophet after his dad. :) It is the cutest thing ever!

7 comments:

Cristi said...

Awww Congratulations! I love the pictures especially the last one. It looks like Amaus is saying "Ooooh, yum yum, I can just imagine all the goats cheese and goats milk we're gonna get from this baby!"

Penny said...

I was just gonna say, "I love all the expressions on their faces in the pictures." Then I read Cristi's comment and she pretty much said the same thing. Since there are only two comments right now, it's unanimous! Cristi-- about the milk and cheese, he's a boy! LOL love ya

Calley said...

Ya'll are cracking me up! Yeah...well he is a boy, but I have been thinking about milking his mama- goat cheese is SO good! :D

Amber said...

So you really did name him Prophet! I was kidding when I asked that on FB yesterday...

Calley said...

haha- yeah...only seemed fittin' :)

Cristi said...

Oh a boy. Ok just ignore me!

Mallory said...

that goat is soooo cute! and i had to smile at amaus' expression in the last pic =)