Cherishing, striving, and rejoicing each day of this fleeting life...
They're almost as beautiful as you Calley! ;)
They're all pretty, Calley~ love the bright green with the rickrack. :)PS I agree with Amber, too.
These are SOOO nice. Such talent! I think next month I'm going to buy one and give it away, if I don't decide to keep it for myself. LOL!
Thanks y'all!! :) Y'all are so sweet.
Hey I wonder if you have sold the apron with the gold flowers on it you have pictured here? Also I am wondering if your blog is still set to private?
Hey Cristi!I do still have the yellow flower one- and I put my blog on public a couple of weeks ago.
Ok great! I will take that one! I can get it Wednesday or Sunday no problem. :)
Thank you so much Cristi! I marked it off on the etsy site! :D Will bring it Wed night!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
They're almost as beautiful as you Calley! ;)
They're all pretty, Calley~ love the bright green with the rickrack. :)
PS I agree with Amber, too.
These are SOOO nice. Such talent! I think next month I'm going to buy one and give it away, if I don't decide to keep it for myself. LOL!
Thanks y'all!! :) Y'all are so sweet.
Hey I wonder if you have sold the apron with the gold flowers on it you have pictured here? Also I am wondering if your blog is still set to private?
Hey Cristi!
I do still have the yellow flower one- and I put my blog on public a couple of weeks ago.
Ok great! I will take that one! I can get it Wednesday or Sunday no problem. :)
Thank you so much Cristi! I marked it off on the etsy site! :D Will bring it Wed night!!
Post a Comment