Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Amaus!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMAUS!!

He was very embarassed by the singing!
He kept saying, "Cool!" about his birthday cake.
He squints his eyes up when he is embarrassed!

Some of his big boy birthday surprises!!



Nothing new is going on at the moment. I am working to get a stock pile of aprons, specifically child aprons, for the New Orleans Baby Fest in two weeks. I haven't been able to keep up the etsy site while I've been busy with that. Hopefully I can begin to re-stock the etsy site after the baby fest in order to have a big selection of aprons for people who are Christmas shopping- as many people have mentioned that to me.

We are still waiting on the FBI clearance. We are praying for it to come soon. I completed my Hague training and now Danny is close to finishing his. We are grateful for all that has been accomplished in the recent weeks- and excited to see what is to come next!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Super-cute pics Calley! Congrats on your adoption progress. Hope all continues to go smoothly for you.

Calley said...

Thanks so much Danielle. :)

Avery's Mommy said...

Love the cake. GREAT JOB!