Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Small update
Everything is ready to go on homestudy except the FBI clearance, and it has been a month and a half. I figured out at some point yesterday that I could call the FBI dept in charge of that and check the status ot it. I found out yesterday that it is finally in "security". While they tell you to be prepared for a 12 week wait once they receive it- our socail worker has reassured us over and over that at times they do it much faster than that depending on the volume they have coming in. I also don't know how long the typical wait is from security to finality. The received it about a month ago. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
COME ON FBI! :) I thought my yelling at them might help ya out.
lol! Thanks so much! I'm sure they heard you up there in WV and are staying in late tonight getting it done! Thanks girl!
Post a Comment