Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Dossier mailed to state office to be apostilled.
Today our dossier documents will be mailed to the Alabama state office to be apostilled. The final document (the pysch report) arrived to the agency yesterday. They should be back at the agency at the beginning of next week.(The state office where this is done is in the same city as our agency.) They will then be immediatly turned around and mailed to Peru. According to our agency, the translation process should take 2 weeks. I am praying this happens. Our agency has also told us that the approval process is taking a month to a month and a half rght now. We are going to begin viewing the waiting child list right at the beginning of April, when the new list comes out. I am praying daily that the Lord will place our child on that list, and that we will be matched. I know this would be a miracle in our first month of viewing- but it is still my prayer, nonetheless. If you read my blog, I ask that you please join us in prayer as things move along in the coming weeks. I am praying for the translation process to go smoothly, and quickly. I am praying that the SNA finds no issues with our dossier and approves it speedily. I am praying for our child- that the Lord would wrap His arms around them, that they would know He is bringing them a mommy and daddy, and some brothers soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I didn't know that there was a waiting children list. Is that through your agency or SNA?
It's gonna happen soon. We are praying with you guys. Loved Dannys tweet today about it. Just noticed your adoption ticker. NICE! :)
Brenda: The waiting angels, or priority adoptions list is the list put out each month with children who are USUALLY older, special needs, and sibling groups. I am not sure of all of the ins and outs- but I know that Peruvians are usually given priority to babies, etc and have more access to children who are not on the list. Some US agencies are only approved to facilitate placement of Peruvian children from that list. I believe the list is put out by MIMDES.
Post a Comment