Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Latest Events!
Well, our dossier is in Peru now!! Can I get a "Woot-Woot"? We are very excited and thankful, and are praying for a speedy translation, and approval (With no issues in the reviewing process). I am constantly going back to a scripture that I have been clinging to for months now.
The Lord shall fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.
Exodus 14:14
I have to remind myself each day that this is all safely in the Lord's hands. There is nothing I can do from where we sit, or even if I were in Peru myself. God himself birthed this within us- God himself has provided each step of the way- and God himself will protect and guide us directly to the child He has for us. He is doing it all.
Baseball season is here! Isaac is still in T-ball, and Josiah is in coach pitch this year. They both were very excited about playing, and both are enjoying practice. Amaus wants in on the action, which makes practice a little difficult.
Josiah and Isaac are moving along in piano. Their teacher uses the Suzuki method, and it seems to be going incredibly well for the boys.
I'm planning to have a giveaway on my blog soon- to raise awareness for the great many orphans in Peru! Stay tuned for details!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Excited about the latest events! Who is teaching the boys piano! Oh and you MUST get a snaggle tooth picture of Josiah on here!
They take from a lady in Natchez named Marisha Gore. She is great- she also teaches harp lessons! So neat! (maybe our little girl will want to learn?)
Post a Comment