Saturday, April 23, 2011

Family Pictures

Our entire family gets very excited when Daddy has a day or two off. So needless to say we have had a good time this weekend hanging out around the home front. On Good Friday morning, two awesome friends from church came over and took pictures of our family. Cristi and Denae did a wonderful job! I now have plans to blow up way more pictures than I have wall space ;).











You start acting a little goofy after the first few minutes of smiling.





Have I mentioned how much I love this man?


Yep. This is where the child we are expecting is right now-waiting for us.
Lord,  please bring her home to us soon.

6 comments:

Cristi said...

What a beautiful family. Cant wait to see family pictures with a beautiful dark headed little girl in them! :)

Allen and Debby Graber said...

Found you through a friend. Those are amazing pictures!! And I love how you included your precious one! We have a sweet girl from Korea, now age 26, but still remember my "pregnancy" with her! So much longer than with the other 2, but worth the wait!

Calley said...

Thank you, Cristi! We can't wait either! Hi Debbie! That's awesome about your daughter! I hope this pregnancy is coming to an end, or at least I am in the last trimester! ;)

Penny said...

These all turned out really good. I think the one you made your header and the one where Isaac is leaned over your head are my favorite family ones. I love the closeup of you and Danny second to last. :)

Mallory said...

LOVE the gorgeous pictures!!! And very creative pic with the globe :)

Calley said...

Thanks Mallory. :) The globe was Cristi's and Denae's doings.