Red neck cousin over for Christmas!
Gifts!
The busy books I made for the kids for Christmas-
I sure didn't know these things would take a week to make! It was fun, just very time consuming!
Potato heads with pieces
checkers
Cupcake and Ice cream toppings
Build a burger and fries
My sis, Grubby and I
WHAA??
Christmas at LeeLee's- Pa-Paw was at work :(
See the indian head carving in the back? My dad carved that with a chain saw! I don't even notice it anymore- since it's been around since we were kids. It really stood out in this picture!
Christmas with the Reed family at Grandmama and Grandaddy's
Supper time- Enchiladas and tamales!
Aunt Beth with Josiah (and his fake smile)
Sweet baby Johnathan
Isaac in his Star Wars mask
Grandaddy telling the Christmas story
Christmas Morn:
Josiah and Isaac got bebe guns, and Amaus got a toy gun.
Josiah loves mad-libs!
Amaus loves candy!
We also made a short trip to Arkansas to see Grandmother and Paw Brian!
Fun at the park
At the Arkansas state capitol
We had a great Christmas! Now on to schooling and getting Peru ready! Our papers are getting processed so we could be about 3 weeks away from travel!!
2 comments:
Happy New Year! Your busy books are the greatest. I need to make those for my little girls.
I'll be praying for your upcoming trip to Peru to bring home the rest of your family! My best friend adopted her son from Thailand last year and is waiting to travel again this year to bring home their daughter. I've learned that this journey is bittersweet.
2012 is already a big, big year!
Thanks so much for the prayers! Much appreciated! So far, the journey has been very faith stretching- difficult- but also so miraculous! It seems like those things always go hand in hand! Lol
The busy books had a few more pages- I was just having difficulty loading pics. The ice cream one was in a book I made for our little girl. The other books had tic-tac-toe, and a tree to decorate. I'm hoping they enjoy them while we are traveling.
Post a Comment