Thursday, February 9, 2012
FAITHFUL
I have to say, that the last few days I feel so super-charged about the incredible things to come! I am beyond amazed at watching the hand of God continue to move, provide, and strengthen His children in their pursuit of Him. There is certainly power in the Word of God. The more we dwell on God's promises- the more our faith grows. The more our faith grows, the more we see the supernatural happen. Why do we as humans short change God Almighty? He wants to do so much more than we can ever begin to imagine! We have not heard from USCIS yet. We are trying to be patient...but there is definitely a rumbling of excitement going on beneath our day in, day out tasks. We keep going on about business as usual, but we know something so huge and life hanging is coming right around the corner. It's difficult to focus, other than moment by moment, I find my thoughts running to the Father in thankfulness for all He's done for us. What a joy to be a child of the mighty King of Kings. We lack for nothing in His hands. I truly have been walking in this state of awe over all that has happened. Last night we were given $1000 donated for our adoption expenses. What an incredible thing. How do you ever tell someone thank you for something like that? To the best of my knowledge, depending on the fluctuation of ticket prices in the next few weeks, that money may completely finish up paying for the entirety of our adoption and travels. Amazing. We are so humbled by the love and kindness of others who have worked alongside us, and cheered us on to the finish line. There is nothing more beautiful than the Body of Christ. A family building one another up, urging one another on in faith, weeping and rejoicing together. My heart is thankful tonight as I dwell on the faithfulness of the Lord- and rejoicing in His promises. HE WHO CALLS YOU IS FAITHFUL, WHO ALSO WILL DO IT. 1 THESSALONIANS 5:24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Larry told me about your gift Wed night~ AWESOME! That just shows that your church family loves y'all!
I read Isa 65:24 ¶ And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
It reminded me of the phone call from you after the ultrasound of Amaus. How amazing that Camila had already been conceived and your desire for a daughter was answered while you were pregnant with a son?! Maybe you were right when you said that "prophet" in Wal-Mart might have meant #4 when he said the "next" one would be a girl. Amaus was already Amaus, we just didn't know that then~ and Camila might have just been conceived. I don't know about you, but all of that still blows my mind! :)
Ok, now your finances are all set so the approval can come!! Prayed hard for you yesterday. It's coming soon! I find myself wandering the house aimlessly at times. I think today, I'm calling a field trip! Praying, praying!
I got goose bumps reading this! She's right around the corner....
Post a Comment