Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Glimmer of Hope

I know I haven't updated much lately. We've just been waiting, here. Trying to occupy our minds and our time is the name of the game. Friday, I decided to call CIS and check on the status of things. Over a week ago we had received yet another fingerprint appointment in the mail. Our agency was thinking (and we were hoping) that we wouldn't have to go to this appointment. But rather, that we might be able to update our prints at the embassy in Peru. We had not heard back from CIS about that- with the fingerprint a appointment approaching quickly. When I called, I was connected with our officer, who was super nice. She told me that we had to update our prints here in the states, but that that was all she was waiting on. She said she could approve our documents as soon as she gets those prints. They're electronic, but we were told that it can take up to two days for them to make it to the officer. This is all very exciting news!

1 comment:

Reagan said...

That is awesome news!! Praying for you.