Our first night at the Ardiles' was wonderful. This family is just super! We are having a wonderful time in their home. We had a restful morning and breakfast, and went for a walk to the market and park.
This afternoon after lunch we are going to see some sights of the area. I'm hoping the boys will be willing to partake in a little siesta before we go, especially Amaus. Here are some pics from the morning:

I'm going to get my little sister!! Hooray!







We caught Josiah reading the flights and showing Isaac the one that could take them to Grandmother's house.

Breakfast with the Ardiles'



Señora Julia is the Ardiles' maid. She picked me a vase of flowers from the roof top garden. I thought that was so sweet!!

Upstairs room view. It's a beautiful upstairs room with lots of greenery.




Señora Ardiles and I


Isaac climbed a tree at the park

Amaus has really taken to Señora Ardiles! He grabbed her hand and started high stepping!

The area market






Isaac in the market

Danny pretending to guzzle down an entire bottle of Inca Kola. The most popular drink of Peru. It is very good!
Location:PERU!!
5 comments:
Welcome to Peru! I hope you enjoy your time here. Looking forward to seeing you united with Camila.
Blessings,
Brenda
Great pictures and information. Looks like a beautiful place all around. Pray that all the boys take a siesta.
I can not believe you all finally made. I am so happy for you. That place is so beautiful. Enjoy the markets... they are alot of fun.
Love seeing the pictures!! I am glad everything is going so well! I know you can't wait till you see Camilla.
I'm so glad that you can keep us updated! It's so exciting that you not only are getting your daughter soon, but are having a family vacation as well, seeing Peru! Love to all!
Post a Comment