Who knew it could be so complicated to pack for a month, bring things for our daughter, on top of our three sons, and stuff for the orphanage, etc? Oh, and each suitcase has to weigh less than 50 lbs.
Ha, Scott does the same thing! It's so hard to pack. I always feel I've left something out. I just wonder how happy the in country airline will be with all our cases?! We'll have a bunch.
3 comments:
Ha, Scott does the same thing! It's so hard to pack. I always feel I've left something out. I just wonder how happy the in country airline will be with all our cases?! We'll have a bunch.
Oh the joys of international travel....especially when you will be gone for a month! Our packing/weighing looked eerily similiar to yours! :)
Is there a limit on suitcases? If you need to borrow ours, its yours.
Post a Comment