Thursday, April 26, 2012

Here We Go Again


This morning we are going back to the Reniac (This is the fourth or fifth time, I think!) in hopes that one of the two people who were going to attempt to help us get Camila's ID card, came through.
If it is, in fact, ready this morning, then we are rushing straight to downtown Lima where we will get another passport made with the ID card. If both of those things pan out we can take e documents to the US Embassy this afternoon where they will begin work on Camila's visa. It is likely that it would be ready by tomorrow afternoon and we could come home. It is also possible that it might not be ready until Monday.
Unless we are able to get the ID this morning, we won't be able to do any of those things and it will definitely be next week when we can come home. That's solely because the Embassy says 24-48 hours to process visa paperwork.
We are praying and trusting that good things are coming!
Danny decided last night to head to Lima this morning. He will be with me by 9:30 PM. I cannot wait to see him. He's my knight in shining armor! :)
My mom is coming to stay at our home and help with the boys while Danny is here this weekend.
We both would love nothing more than to be going home by tomorrow or Saturday night.
I'll know one way or the other by noon today. I cannot say thank you enough for every encouraging comment, message, and for all of the prayers. It feels like we have an army behind us! What a joy and peace to be so supported. Thank you.

1 comment:

Melody said...

Danny is so awesome!! I cannot believe how much you guys have been going through. The enemy certainly doesn't want this little girl home! I am praying for you guys. ((hugs))