Sunday, May 6, 2012
Papaw's House
This evening we went to eat some burgers at my dad and step mom's house (Papaw and Leelee). Several other family members and friends came and we had a good time.
Camila has really taken to my dad, which is surprising. That might sound funny to say- because he is an awesome, fun, and Godly man. But some kids are scared of him because he looks like a giant (He's tall) and also has a biker look about him. He has these huge leather and metal knee high boots and a long pony tail. She runs right up to him to play, though. You can tell Papaw is really eating that up.
Totally off topic, but Danny borrowed my dad's Harley to ride in an event our church is hosting tomorrow. It's a hilarious, unfitting look for Danny. He rode home from Papaw's on his large, flame detailed Harley, with a matching helmet. He was also decked out in his plaid shorts and New Balance tennis shoes. Haha! Oh well! It'll be fun!
I'm looking forward to church tomorrow! I love Sundays!!
I'll have good pictures coming soon! A friend loaned me her camera so I'll have something besides the phone pictures! Thanks, Penny! We are still trying to decide what to do. Canon says it will cost more than the camera body is worth to fix it. We might take this opportunity to upgrade to a better camera. I'm rooting for that! Ha! We shall see!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're welcome. :) Cristi and I were grieving over your camera breaking in Peru. All photojournalists KNOW we can't live without a camera~ especially during a monumental event. :) Would have LOVED to see Danny in his plaid shorts on a Harley! ;)
Post a Comment