
After my doctor visit, I was feeling really good for a change. I loaded up the kidlets and we went and got a treat. Then I took them to go splash around at our town riverfront. They had a ball!





"Ohhhh! O-bwa!" (agua)

Splashy, splash!

"Awwww man! Where'd it go?!"

"You've really got to put your thinker into things if you want to see progress!"

"Yoooo-hoooo! You in there?"

It's always fun to ninja chop the fountains and see who you can get!

Double ninja chop! Chop to the left! Chop to the right!


"What a glorious feeeelin', I'm happy again!!"
(insert 'Singing in the Rain' melody)
3 comments:
We might ride to the fountains this evening after supper~ haven't ever been able to let Debbie's girls get in it. It wasn't on last summer when they came and the time before it rained.every.day.but.one that week and we spent that one at your m-i-l's pool. :)
Love the picture of your little bean. Can't wait to be surprised when he/she gets here! :)
I LOVE that swimsuit Camilla is wearing....whoever got it for must have FABULOUS taste!! ;)
Y'all must have been there soon after we left. My kids had a blast too!
Post a Comment