I have been having to take each day in stride lately. Phew. I really don't remember the first trimester being this bad! It has been about 4 1/2 years since I've been in the first trimester, though. Maybe I have forgotten. Nonetheless, I am looking eagerly toward the 12 week mark in expectation of feeling good again. I realize every pregnancy is different, but that has been the common denominator in my three previous pregnancies...I hope this pregnancy follows in tow. I am having pretty frequent waves of nausea, and extremes sleepiness. I need those things to leave, and soon. Lol
All of our schooling stuff arrived last week! I will spend the next couple of Saturdays organizing books and papers and then we will be ready to begin home school 2012. It's not that I wouldn't enjoy a longer summer break. We all would, I'm sure. But I know I will be beyond grateful for starting early when the new bebito arrives. I'm looking forward to working through some amazing novels with the boys. It will be a take 2 of many of these books, because I read through them with Josiah about three years ago. There are so many really great novels in this year's curriculum, which focuses on early world history (Greek/Roman, and other early cultures). It's all so interesting.
There's not too much more to report right now. Life is good, and things are going well.
I hereby solemnly promise to have a blog post, full of pictures, by the end of the week!
4 comments:
Here's hoping you feel better sweet Calley!!
p.s. yes ~~ we LOVE to see your pictures!!
Hope the nausea and exhaustion do leave soon and you start feeling better! This year's curriculum sounds interesting. If you're not through (for some unforeseen reason) before the baby comes, I'll come help. By help, I mean hold the baby.... ;) JK~ whatever you need. :)
Calley, sherry felt the same way when she was pregnant with the twins. Have you had an ultrasound yet??:)) shanda
Post a Comment