Life has been extremely busy. Things have been well- but it almost seems like a blur over the last few weeks.

Camila has been taking occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy. We really don't think she's going to need physical therapy for long. Simply being able to have the freedom to run and play has helped her immensely!


Camila's hair has grown so much over the last four months! We have little braids now!

The boys were having a blast climbing the fig trees until they came in with tons of poison ivy. Ooops.

Evidently pregnancy has made me hyper sensitive to poison ivy and I started having patches come up everywhere. They quickly grew. Last week I was a hermit who had to walk around like a robot. Not cool. I spent the week trying every remedy known to man for it. My best solution was bleach- rubbing alcohol- then Ivarest. Yes. All of those. After one dries, you apply the next. It burns terribly, and probably is actually just burning off the rash. Ha! When you have the stuff as bad as I did, you don't really care. :D I have a few remaining spots that I'm hoping are going to go away without much of the above "heat treatment". Lol They seem to be s-l-o-w-l-y drying up on their own.

I took the kids to the library to see the Snake Man, who spoke on area snakes, where they got their names, etc. The boys really enjoyed it.

The library summer reading crew sent us home with some owl craft kits. Josiah and Isaac were glad to come home and do that with their cousin Micah.

Amaus' very best friend in the whole world is Elizabeth. No joke. He would play with her from sun up till sun down if he could. He thinks she's pretty great.

They had some fun one day playing with Grandaddy's garden hats!

I'm still trying to figure out this pose.

Grand Canyon/Yosemite Road trip 2009
Lately Danny and I have been talking and planning on another big Reed road trip for 2013. We love road tripping, usually to the western United States. When baby Reed is around 4-6 months old, we are thinking of taking a trek up to Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, then going west to Washington, south to Oregon and northern California. Then home. We had so much fun on the California road trip a few years back and have been dreaming of when to take off again. Next summer may be it!


Speaking of baby Reed, we will be having our one and only ultrasound in four weeks. We could potentially find out the sex of the baby. Danny doesn't particularly want to find out this time and would prefer that we let it be a surprise. I kind of want to know but think letting it be a surprise would also be really fun! I guess we better come to a decision soon!
6 comments:
You know my vote! Keep it a secret! :) If you do get to go to Montana, Glacier National Park is a must. It is so beautiful, and the mountaintops are still snow-covered (probably actually glacier-covered) in the summer!
It seems like Kansas should definitely be a stop on your way out west! We would love to see you. :D
I wanna go! Maybe in separate cars, though. ;) I've always wanted to visit all of those states you mentioned. :) Especially want to go back to Colorado!!! And I'd love to see Oregon~ I've got family there.
I vote -- SECRET!
Steve grew up in Montana, Washington and Oregon, his family still lives in Montana and we've never been up there! I want to go with you!
Megan: we def want to go to Glacier! Have heard how beautiful!
Paige: We are going through Kanses and it would be a dream come true to see you and your family!!
Andrea: I forgot about that! I remember you telling me! I've always wanted to see Washington and Oregon. We could pull a train! :))
Post a Comment