While away this weekend, on one trip to the store, I picked up a few bags of beads and some cord for necklace making. I figured we could use some of the nifty shells we found that already had holes in them to make some cool necklaces on the drive home. It turned out to be a lot of fun a good time passer.





4 comments:
Love the necklaces! Great idea for a ride home from the beach!
p.s. Did Danny get a necklace? lol
I thought the same thing! Where's Bro Danny's?
That is a great idea! Did you find that the beads were going everywhere in the car though? You know, being dropped and rolling around and stuff? I'd like to try this on our upcoming road trip, but am a bit worried about the mess of beads all over.
Danny opted out! Lol
The beads weren't a problem! They came in stiff stand up bags (but small paper lunch bags would be just as helpful) and we didn't dump any out. I had to help my youngest son a good bit. I think if we do it again I'll get a small Rubbermaid type container to sit all of the stuff in, then it would be an easy pass around lap project. Hope that helps! :)
Post a Comment