Amaus is turning four! We had a small birthday party planned for him, but had to cancel it when he came down with strep throat later in the week. :( He was so very disappointed. He had been wanting his "Puss in Boots" birthday for some time now. Since we were going to be unable to have the party any time during the rest of the month, we decided to go on and make him his cupcakes and sing Happy Birthday with just our immediate family. It was just as special to him!

Although he was sick, he was still goofing off at the doctor's office.


Amaus helping me make cupcakes



Discussing the importance of being four years old

We have been working on some of the projects on my list. The triple bunks are complete, and we are working on a shelf for the boys' room, and the room will be finished. I'll take pics when the room is finished. I must say, staining these beds could be the least amount of fun I've ever had! Ha! It was rather difficult for this pregnant girl to ball up and squeeze under the bunks to stain them. Phew. I'm glad that's over! The kids love them!
1 comment:
I can't believe he's turning four tomorrow!!! Seems like yesterday that Shelbi and I got our first turn to hold him. Time flies! :)
Love the beds~ y'all did a good job! :)
Post a Comment