
Salem Matías Reed
10 lb 7 oz
22 inches long
Born at home at 10:04AM on Sunday, January 20th
Salem-(Shalom:Hebrew) Complete/Perfect Peace
Matías-(Matthew) Gift of God
(We decided to give Salem a Peruvian middle name, since he is our other Peruvian blessing. We got the name from our missionary friend in Iquitos, who has been such an inspiration to our family.)
“I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid. (John 14:27 NLT)


All the kids are completely smitten with him!

Isaac even sings to him!

If he's crying Camila says, "It's otay beboo!" (It's okay baby!)


Camila also got her own new baby! Here it is in her baby sling!

Everyone is doing great! I feel so thankful for God's blessings and provision, and His perfect timing! We are praising Jesus for His goodness!
Songs of joy and victory are sung in the camp of the godly. The strong right arm of the Lord has done glorious things! (Psalms 118:15 NLT)
Birth story to come soon...

5 comments:
Can't wait to hear ALL the details! I know your mother is very anxious to see her newest grandchild! I can't wait to see my newest nephew. Hope you are feeling well!
Hooray! So glad he's here and everyone is well. :)
He is just adorable! Congratulations!
You should have seen the commotion Sunday morning when the text to bro. Paul and your other family came through. He started showing the boys and several others. We pretty much stopped church to celebrate and then finished up the service. Lol. Everyone was so excited! Love that top picture and the ones with camila and the big boys! Precious! :)
Wheres that birth story? :)
Post a Comment