Monday, January 7, 2013

Powerful Prayer


As of Saturday night, three of our four children were sick with the flu bug. Last night, Danny was feeling achy and had chills. My thoughts immediately drifted to me being in labor with a houseful of bedridden, flu riddled family members. Horror music occupied the background of this day dream.

Danny and I immediately decided to anoint and pray over every member of our household, and we prayed for each other.

The report this morning is amazing! The only family member still showing signs of the flu is Camila. She ran high fever all night and is very congested. We are praying for the same miraculous turn around in her, as the rest of the family.


Josiah seems back to himself without a complaint in the world, when only a day and a half ago he was very sick and running a high fever.


Josiah practicing on his Heely's indoors.

For the first time in 8 days, Amaus woke up with no fever! Danny feels 100% today. Isaac and I haven't been sick, and still feel great.

I feel so good in fact, that it seems impossible that I should be going into labor at any time now. I feel at least a month away from having a baby. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. :/ But I know for certain that I've never felt better this far along in a pregnancy, and I'm praising God for that!

So far today, the house has had it's daily wipe down, vacuum, mop, dust, and disinfecting...so I suppose I'll move on to the Phineas and Ferb marathon with the boys. Hopefully this will be their last day housebound!


And maybe I'll spend a bit more time in the pony princess coloring book. :) What can I say? We're living the dream here in Reedville. ;)




No comments: