The kids participated in the local Junior Auxiliary Race for Kids on Saturday. They had a 10k, 5k, and a 1 mile run for kids.

I wasn't sure if Camila was up to running at first, but she perked up when we got to the race. So she went on and participated as well.


Ready...

Go!

I waited at the finish line to watch the kids come in.

I spotted Josiah first.

He wasn't sure where to stop!

He ended up finishing in 7 mins and 23 seconds!

Isaac and another fellow were neck and neck!


Isaac finished at in 7:33/34. Aunt Beth ran with him.

Then came uncle Beaux with Amaus! I was so proud of him! He ran the whole race. I think they finished in around 10 minutes.


Danny ran with Camila, who did end up being sick after all. He carried her for most of the race.

She ran at the finish line, though! :)

A few minutes later, she was resting in the stroller with Salem.

All of the racers! Beth ended up getting 2nd place in the 10k for women!
Everyone had fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment