Friday, April 19, 2013

T-Shirt Curls


A friend at church told me about this thing called t-shirt curls. I decided to give it a try!




Take an old t-shirt.




Cut it into strips.




Put a little mousse on damp or dry hair. Section hair off, and roll up the sections from the end up. (The same way you'd roll hair in a roller.) Tie the ends into bows!




Wooweee!! Now, go to sleep for the night and you'll wake up to some super curly hair!
I tried this on my hair too. The results were slightly more kinky than I prefer, (Reminiscent of some 80's beauty pageant hair. Kind of gave me the willies.) It did make it easier for me to make a firm, messy bun, though! :)
The curls came out perfect for Camila!




And the early pre-coffee picture I cannot believe I'm posting on the Internet!




Couldn't get a smile out of Camila, but her curls looked so cute!

No comments: