Friday, May 24, 2013
Exciting News
I've been sitting on a bit of news for about a week now. I'm SO excited to share that my book, Take This Child, is now being polished up to meet industry standards, and will be available to buy soon as an e-book or paperback book.
It was totally a God thing. A friend connected me with a ministry called Firestarter Publications, who essentially help first time authors get their book off the ground. I am so thrilled to be working with these Jesus loving people!
Still, all proceeds from the sales of Take This Child will go to the building of The Jessica House in Iquitos, Peru, a home for women and children who are currently on the streets in Iquitos.
Please pray with me for God to use this book mightily!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow THATS GREAT! Cant wait to get a copy! Can ya hear me shoutin?! :)
That is so awesome Calley! Congratulations!!
How exciting!!! I knew it would happen eventually, but haven't thought about it lately. Pleasant surprise! :)
Congratulations!
Yay!!!
Post a Comment