Tuesday, May 21, 2013

One More Day



Tomorrow will be our last full day at the beach. Boy, has our time gone by fast! We cannot believe our week away is almost up!! We intend on having a blast tomorrow and fully absorbing the fun of one more day here. It has been a very enjoyable week, and a much needed time as a family. I'm grateful. :)



Salem has been SO happy the last two days. I'm not sure what's up. He'd gotten to staying pretty cranky recently (as if he didn't feel well) and I couldn't be more thrilled. He was happy to sit on the beach, sleep on the beach, ride in the Ergo, ride in his car seat (GASP!), sit by the hot tub, ride in the stroller, sit in a lap...you name it!



Speaking of the stroller, this boy loves to ride in the front of the double stroller! He kicks excitedly the whole time.



Sand, sand, and more sand!












Salem trying out his new ladybug float. Amaus named it "doctor."



Getting milk shakes...not sure what Camila was doing here. It appears she should be saying, "Like, whaaaaat?!" (Insert valley girl accent)



And our oh-so professional family beach photo for 2013!!
The Adams Fam...ahem, I mean, The Reeds! (If you can't get kids to stand still for photos, try burying them. It works.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! Hope I can make it to the beach some time this summer!