
Our family has decided to start running together. We have made it our goal to run in a 5k in September for the Unadopted. This a ministry to provide money for the care of orphans worldwide, many of which have aged out of the system. This money provides a way for them to receive training so that they can get jobs and have some form of income when they must leave the orphanages.
Check it out:
www.unadopted.org
So we are starting from scratch and building up to running this 5K. This means pushing a double stroller and a single jogging stroller. Amaus can run about a mile and so he likes to get out and run some, too. Our older sons, Josiah and Isaac, run with us. Camila and Salem are chilling the whole time. It has been really fun so far. It's so nice to be working towards this goal together as a family!


1 comment:
I'm so bummed the race is the week we're in FL. I was going to make sure we all came until I saw the date! Arg matey! So close to meeting you:) Have fun training. I should be training for our Jan half marathon but haven't gotten to motivated!
Post a Comment