I believe You, Jesus.
I just want to take a minute to tell You, Lord.
I trust You. Thank You for having every detail of my life under control.
I believe all of Your promises will come to pass. I believe You.
Throughout this day, I will believe you. I will trust you. You are God, I am not.
I refuse to walk through this life reaching for the natural when You offer the supernatural. So I believe for it.
I will keep standing for the rescue of the broken, dirty, forgotten, hopeless, and orphaned of this world. I believe You.
I will trust Your provision for impossible situations. I believe You.
I've been given one life. I will spend it believing You can do all You've said You can and will do.
Today, in the chaos, in the noise, in the expected and the unexpected... I will believe You.
I believe, Lord Jesus. Help my unbelief.

1 comment:
That reminds me of a time a long time ago when Josiah was real little and I was his Sunday School teacher. We had a lesson about how some people dont believe. And all we have to do is believe... I would say "some people dont believe that Jesus can save them." He asked me why and we had a discussion but then every time I would say, some people dont believe that Jesus saves, He would say "I believe". Some dont believe Jesus heals, he would respond loudly "I believe"... It was almost as if it was scripted and he said it with the voice indicating such shock that some wouldnt believe. I will always remember that lesson that day. How precious.
Post a Comment