I suppose I have a bit of trouble saying no when my kids beg for pets. I always loved having them when I was a kid. We had pet owls, birds, an iguana, hamsters, guinea pigs, a rat, dogs, cats, a snake, a rabbit, squirrels, armadillos...the list goes on.
It was one of the coolest things about my childhood and so I go all soft when my kids beg for more pets.
Here are the latest additions to the Reed zoo:
Billy the bearded dragon and...
Ashley the (we aren't sure what kind) of dog!
Now to feed all of these creatures! 8/
1 comment:
Unlike you, I've never had a problem saying no. Lol. Mine did have hamsters a couple of times, fish, and outside cats and dogs, though. (I am highly allergic to furry pets.). Most of the cats and dogs were rescues. Abandoned in our old neighborhood ~ we never bought them or got them from a shelter. Two of our cats and one of our puppies found and adopted us ~ we didn't have much choice it seems. We found a kitten at Duncan park once and had him for years. :)
Post a Comment