As of mid-November, I'll be launching an exciting new website. It will be where I blog daily about life in the Reed house, faith, adoption, homeschooling, recipes, and DIY projects. It should be up and running in the next couple of weeks. This blog (A Homemaker's Hallelujahs) will cease to exist at that point, and all further blogging will be done at my new website:
www.thehandmaid.org
It is my hope that I'll be able to offer more encouragement to a wider audience and raise awareness about The Jessica House, along with other goals, through this new venue.
The website will link out to The HANDMAID Workshop etsy, where my friend Denae Hula and I have teamed up to make various handmade creations.
I'll keep you posted! I can't wait to share with you all that's been on my heart!

2 comments:
Woo hoo! Excited!
Can't wait to read the new one! :) Are you going to make a book (for y'all) out of this one before you shut it down? You've got a lot of precious family memories on here. :)
Post a Comment