Saturday, January 31, 2009

good week-good news

It has been a very good week. School went great with Josiah. The boys did a lot of good playing together with no fighting. We had good weather this week, and there were several days where they could play outside with "Prophetlittlegoat", and our dog Bell. I think having the outside playtime makes things so much better.

Another great thing happened this week! We sold the camper! Yes- I got to order my camera! The Canon Rebel XSI- It is supposed to be here on Tuesday, and I am so excited!
I plan on posting more later, but I am out of time.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Yay for Canon Rebels! I look forward to finally ordering mine (I'm being lazy because before I purchase a pricey product, I do an entire day's worth of research right before, just to be SURE).

Cristi said...

Oooh, todays the day! Have fun. We are gonna get to jog again, eventually!