Hi Fellow bloggers!
I am having trouble with my blog, and maybe someone here knows what I should do. I was going to change my blog skin, which I have done several times, and now- nothing will work. I have tried several different sources for blog layouts, and nothing will work. It just says error and gives a code. I have searched the files and cannot figure out how to correct the error. Also, I have cleared my history and cookies, and that didn't work. Does anyone know what the deal is? WIll it go away with time- like is something messed up with blogger, or is there something I need to fix on my end? Thanks.
2 comments:
i wish i knew what to tell you to do! the only thing i know is to complete delete to html box where you had your layout. also, if you're using another site to get the layout, try using one of bloggers standard layouts first. good luck!
I used one of bloggers standard layouts- nothing else will work. :>( Oh well...
Post a Comment