
Isaac got a guitar for Christmas from my mom (Grandmother). He absolutely loves to "play" it. Recently, he started taking it to church with him when I go early for practice. He comes up on the stage and stands beside me and plays right along. He also plays with us during service. We may have to put a stop to that soon. He is kind of becoming a distraction in my opinion, but Danny seems to think it isn't a big deal. He will go up and lean over the monitor and then he will motion to Danny to "turn him up". He will do his thumb up because he needs more volume! Poor guy. He doesn't have any sound. If I tap my foot, so does he. It is so funny!

I took some pics of Amaus the other day. Here they are. I figured out that I had my back ground too close to him, and it made a shadow. Oh well...hopefully they will come out better next time.
Maybe one of you photagraphers can halp me with something. Okay- on the last pic, I know I didn't leave a TON of space above his head, but I thought it was enough. Well, when I loaded these up to snapfish, the pic shows the tip of his head being cut off. I cannot figure that out! I wanted to enlarge one of those, but not with his head cut off. Does anyone know why this happens when I load them up?
4 comments:
Those are too cute! He is the sweetest thing ever! He really does look like his Granddaddy in the first one... maybe it's the hat. :) Sorry, I don't know a thing about Snapfish, only Wal-Mart and Kodak.
omg how cute is he? i think the pics are perfect - try uploading them to walmart.com instead.
and what a cute story about issac...just like his mama!
I second their opinions. Like the picture of us! Love the shots of Amaus too. That is so funny about him giving Danny the thumbs up. I saw him doing that and was wondering what they were discussing. LOL
What an adorable baby boy you've got there! Love those pictures. And the story about Isaac is precious. hehehe
Post a Comment