
Susannah- 9 months preggo
Amaus just slept in the baby carrier most of the day. Josiah and Isaac were most amazed with a monkey at the end of the zoo who swung all over the cage. They also enjoyed playing in a little park inside the zoo.


I really don't have any scoop. Life is good. Nothing new happening here. I can smell spring in the air and I am plumb excited! This time of the year makes me just feel wonderful! There is such an
optimistic feeling that comes with spring. Maybe it is just me, but everything just seems so positive! With the sunshine comes the thoughts of all of the fun-filled things that come with summer. I am SO looking forward to taking the boys swimming, flowerbeds (hopefully), learning some gardening from Mr. Paul, Josiah's first year of T-ball, and all of the other fun stuff on the way.
Yay!
6 comments:
Looks like a fun day! We're supposed to be heading to the LR Zoo on Saturday (free admission!).
I like your wrap. What kind is that? I'm getting myself a Moby to use with baby #3!
Well, it is like the moby wrap, which is actually only a piece of fabric 5 yds long, than split down the middle.(as far as I know the real moby wrap only has been hemmed and it is the same) This is stretchy so there was no sewing required(stretchy usually won't ravel)...Susannah gave the fabric to me. I do love it though. It is so comfy!
I am glad he is playing T ball. That was always so much FUN! Let us know when he plays, we will have to come watch a game.
Josiah should be good at baseball... I'm thinking Altoid tin. :-) Anyway, he has to be better than Mason. Ask Cristi! lol
Mason did great. T Ball can be pretty hilarious at times though.
Cristi is getting OLD and her memory ain't what it used to be! (JK, Cristi, you know I love you!)
Mason literally "swam" in the dirt ON the baseline, threw rocks at the coaches butt, and numerous other offenses! LOL But she is right about it being hilarious! She laughed till she cried when we watched him play! :)
Post a Comment