Thursday, March 12, 2009

Feelin' gooood...

Well, Lord willing, I will soon be able to remove the "sleep deprived" from my blog description! This week Amaus has slept all night almost every night. Man is that a relief. I moved him to his room on Monday, for a trial run. He did well, so we have gone with it the rest of the week, and he has slept through the night each night since then. We have a small room off of our room that he has been sleeping in in a porta-crib. I cannot say- although most of you probably know- how much better I feel without having woken up 3 times or so a night! Life is Goood.

There really isn't anything new going on with us. We have just completed a youth week at church, called "Jesus Freak Week". It was alot of fun, and we saw some kids saved, and just encouraged on in the Lord. That is always exciting!

I am looking forward to doing some much needed spring cleaning in the next few weeks. I am talking closet re-organization, clothes shucking, window cleaning inside and out, yard over-hauling, porch re-painting- SPRING CLEANING! It has to be weird that I am actually looking forward to some of this. :>) hehe Actually, I think having it all done is what I am most excited about. It is great to open a closet or pantry, and have everything exactly in it's place. Mmmmm-hmmmmm...

1 comment:

AmandaThomas said...

Congratulations!! You never really appreciate a good night sleep until you've gone without it. Sometimes Josh and I will be laying in bed at night and want to go get Evie just to snuggle with her.