Amaus has a new hobby. He likes to sit in his bumbo in front of the sliding glass doors and watch "Kid" our goat, Bell our dog, and our cat Toby come up to the glass. He get's SO excited and waves "Bye, Bye" with both hands at once, while shaking his head. It is really funny!
Anway- I am looking forward to this weekend. I am hoping to get some mulch in the flower beds and maybe finally get to some sewing. My porch furniture cushions were demolished by our wonderful dog last summer. I am hoping to get them recovered. We shall see...
Here is the finished red schoolhouse: (we are leaving it now- no trim- It has taken too long as it is, and we are satisfied to just have it all painted. :>) )
2 comments:
Josiah REALLY looks like his Daddy in that 2nd picture! Isaac is TOO funny! It's sweet that Josiah plays along with you. You're setting a sweet example there. =)
I hope that goat is not on a rope. =0
Very thankful that you and Bro. Danny are in my child's life. You'll never know how much!
Sorry I'm late reading this! ;)
That schoolhouse is so stinking cute!! I want one! ;) And that first picture of Josiah looks JUST like you!
Post a Comment