Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I was tagged by my friend Andrea! (takingatripp.blogspot.com) Here are the instructions for 8 Things:* Mention the person that tagged you* Complete the list of 8 things* Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends* Go tell them you tagged them
8 Things I look forward to:
1.Memorial weekend in Gulf Hsores
2.California Roadtrip in June
3.Danny's afternoon off on Tuesdays
4.Sundays
5.Hearing Amaus say, "Mama" instead of the occasional "NaaNaaa"
6.Amaus crawling!
7.Josiah's game on Thursday
8.Swimming with the boys this summer

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1.slept too late to beat the boys up! (I hate that!)
2. did my time on the treadmill
3. rode with Danny to Delhi, LA to take some cows to the cow sale
4.Josiah and I made up jokes on the way. (Like knock-knock, and why did this or that cross the rd)
5. Went to visit my dad and step mom on the way home from Delhi
6. Visited outside around a fire with LeeLee and Pa-Paw
7. Ate cookies and hot-dogs...(yes, that's plural on purpose)
8 . Went on a short ride with Danny on my Dad's Harley (woohoo)

Shows I Watch:(1-8)
I only pick up PBS- and so I don't have any shows...
Tag your it!:
1.Cristi
2.Amber
3.Penny
4.Melody
5.Casey
6.Mallory
7.Donna
8.um...does anyone else read my blog? :D
posted by Andrea at 9:38 AM on Ap

2 comments:

Donna said...

I love the school house! and your pictures! Your life sounds like so much fun, I always wanted farm animals, a goat or chicken.

Penny said...

I didn't ignore your "tag." I just didn't have anyone to tag--- you and Mallory both tagged me and y'all tagged everyone else that I would have. Oh well, life in a small town. Love the picture of you getting a ticket--- smiling no less! I would have been mad (at myself) and my husband for documenting it! You're so much easier going than I am. =)