Monday, July 20, 2009

This kid cracks me up-


So yesterday after church, Josiah told his grandmama that he wanted to marry this certain girl who is at church every week. She told him, "But Josiah, You don't even have a job!" lol

He said, "I have already thought of that. I think I can make ice cubes and sell them." hehe


LAter that evening he told me the same basic spill, except that he had not decided yet if he was just going to keep living at home forever, or get married. I told him he didn't have to worry about that for another 20 yrs.


He said, "I can still go ahead and start making money like a real husband does. I know Grandmama will pay me if I help her clean up and stuff. I can also make some ice cubes and sell them!" Man- the ice cube bit cracks me up! You never know what is going on in his little brain.

7 comments:

Amber said...

Write all of this stuff down in a journal so that you won't forget! I've started doing this because Ireland is at the age where she says the most random, hilarious things. :-)

Penny said...

Sunday morning, in class, he told me all about how he learned how to make ice cubes. He was VERY proud! =) Nothing was mentioned, however, that he wanted to make it a career OR support a wife with it! LOL He is TOO funny! =)
He reminds me of Joshua! Not JUST because he's a genius, but because Josh talked about getting married for years--- starting at about 3! His biggest concern, however, was choosing between Shelbi and Alexis! He used to sit in children's church with his arm on the back of Shelbi's chair stroking her hair! It was so cute! Then he started kindergarten and fell in love with Dara which broke Shelbi's heart! =( She's over it! LOL
So, which little girl is your potential D-I-L. Tommie (sp?) is looking like his only prospect---she is a doll!--- unless he goes for older women. Then he has more options! ;)

Penny said...

PS It sounds like he's going to be as resourceful, and hard working, as his Daddy. Good qualities! =)

Avery's Mommy said...

omg priceless!

Jenny said...

That is precious! I love how kids are so full of surprises and fresh thinking:)

Mr. Brother Dad said...

Wow, what good looking kids, they must have a good looking daddy

Mallory said...

he is hilarious, lol!

btw, blanchard springs and the caverns were SO much fun -- highlight of our trip! i'll definitely have to post a blog with pictures later. but if you read the not-me's i posted today you will find out why we had a not-so-fun rest of the trip, lol =)