Fly through photos and recent events...
Isaac was Samson. We made him big muscles out of panty hose and cotton batting. He insisted on carrying this club, and I thought he came out looking more like a cave man.
Josiah was King Josiah, I was Pilate's wife (had my pillow, and dark circles under my eyes after a night of pretend nightmares), and Danny was Micaih- a prophet in the Old testament who was thrown in jail for telling the truth. Fun stuff...
One Saturday evening when Grandmother was visiting, we went out to Jefferson College and strolled around. It was such a beautiful day.
More at Jefferson College...
Isaac enjoying hot cocoa at a concert on the Vidalia Riverfront
Ready for church
First fire of winter!
In the shop at my MeMe's house on my Dad's stilt shoes that are used for floating sheet rock. SCARY!
The next day we began working on some Christmas presents for the boys. We are making most of their gifts this year. We were able to get through with 2 pairs of stilts, and a barn with some animals.
Amaus is now attempting to eat with a spoon or fork! He is so proud of himself!
"Don't look at me, Mom! I just came in here, and it was like this!
I'm just the little guy, remember?"
7 comments:
CUTE PICS! Love the tree and the house. Cutest bible character dress ups EVER. I'm so paying you to design Avery's costume next year! Love the photo shoot pics and the Christmas ideas. You're SO CREATIVE! Amaus is growing so fast...I think it's time for those boys to get a little sister :)
Homemade bread? I wouldn't even know how to attempt to start. YUMMM!!!
Thanks, Casey! You're so sweet! I'll have to get to thinking on that costume....hmmmm...:)
Hey- the homeade bread isn't so hard. It can't be if I got it right- here is the link for the recipe. Go for it! :D
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Amish-White-Bread/Detail.aspx
Great pictures, Calley! Just scrolling through them quickly, I would have sworn that the one of you, Danny, and the boys was your mom! I LOVE the costumes. Looks like you're all doing well, which is great to see.
Thanks! Actually there is one up there with my Mom and the boys...but not with Danny. That's funny! Thanks for checking in on us! Hope your interview goes great! :)
love the christmas decorations! i've got mine up early this year too =)
and love all the pics, especially the one of josiah laughing at danny in the tree =)
Wonderful pictures and captured memories. The Christmas gifts are coming along nicely. Looks good. =)
I LOVE that picture of Danny and Josiah in the tree! Its amazing! It should be framed! And my kids used to do that to the bookshelf too! I remember those days.
Post a Comment